EZTrim EZ Press Pro - Rosin Press
4 Great reasons to buy from us:
EZTrim EZ Press Pro - Rosin Press
EZTRIM’s EZ Press uses heat and pressure for extraction that enables up to 60% yields. You can press your flowers, keif, leaf, and bubble hash.
No need for butane, co2, purging or heavy equipment that is dangerous to use. EZ Press is the world’s best rosin press.
The EZ Press has 2 heat plates that are individually controlled with a thermocouple and controller.
This is a manual press. The benefit of pressing manually is that it allows you to control the amount of pressure over time. We have found that pneumatic pressing tends to press to quickly, causing blown out tubes and lower yields.
The EZ Press was also designed to get the rosin off the heat as quickly as possible to avoid burning the product. The micron tubes are exactly the same width and length of the heat plates. This forces the product off of the heat as soon as you squish. The EZ Press can press over 1 oz of product at a time and can create up to 60% yields.
At a pure 12 tons, the EZ Press has the most pressure of any other press on the market.
Product Includes: Stand, press, micron tubes, heat plates and 2x digital thermostat controllers.
View the Cost/Benefit analysis here.
SpecificationsSize / Weight
- What is the difference between EZ Press Pro and the competitors?
- No other product on the market produces the volume and the pressure as the EZ Press Pro. The EZ Press Pro also comes with everything you need to start pressing with no assembly required. Plug it in and start pressing.
- Can I press flower, hash or kief?
- Yes, we have found if you are planning on pressing the flowers, it is best to crumble the flower up to a shake like consistency. Pressing the flowers will give you the best quality but not necessarily the best yields. We recommend that you kief your product before pressing (including the flower) the easiest and fastest way to kief the product is to purchase a set of our Satellite filtration bags and dry sift.Otherwise you can purchase our EZ Sift pollinator. CLICK HERE to watch video of the EZ Sift. Pressing kief or hash will give you the best quality and yield.
- What size are the heat plates?
- The dual heat plates are 3” x 12” 76.2mm x 304.8mm.
- What size and micron is the tube?
- Each tube holds 28 grams of kief and is 2 ½”W x 14”H or 63.5mm x 355.6mm and 25 micron.
- How much can I press?
- Each tube holds 28 grams, allowing you to press ½ oz on each heat plate, totaling 1oz of product with every press.
- What's the best temperature for pressing?
- We recommend setting the temperature between 200F – 270F or 93.3C – 132.2C. The unit comes preprogrammed at 220F or 104.4C. The higher the heat, the higher the yield and the poorer the quality. 220F or 104.4C is the optimal setting for the best quality and yields.
- What are the yields?
- Yields will vary based on the strain, quality and type of product you are pressing: Pressing straight trim will give you a mediocre yield and quality. Kiefing or hashing your product will give you high yields and better quality. Pressing the flowers will give you the very best quality but the least amount of yield (Crumble up the dried flowers and remove large stems before pressing).
- What temperature do you press at?
- The temperature is set based on desired yield and quality. We recommend setting the temperature between 200F – 270F or 93.3C – 132.2C. The unit comes preprogrammed at 220F or 104.4C. The higher the heat, the higher the yield and the poorer the quality. 220F or 104.4C is the optimal setting for the best quality and yields.
- How much pressure is there?
- The unit is equipped with a 12 ton jack. When used per the manufacturers recommendations the pressure is around 5-10 tons.
- Does it burn the product?
- No, as long as you follow our instructions for use. The EZ Press Pro’s heat plates are designed to be near the same size as the micron tubes, this allows the product to escape the heat.